UP LEKHPAL SYLLABUS 2018
UP Revenue Department will start Recruitment. Candidates who are looking forward to grab this Job Opportunity for Lekhpal Post, must start prepare for this Important Exam. as there is no interview so selection will be based on Merit of Written Exam. All Important Details of UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2018, UP Lekhpal New Exam Pattern 2018, UP Lekhpal Selection Process are provided below.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Eligibility 2017
Those have passed 12th class/ intermediate or equivalent from recognized board. For more details about qualification to refer official notification.
Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
Candidates need to pay to pay the Application Fees category wise. You can pay fee through online mode by using the credit card, debit card, internet banking.
The Payscale will base on post wise as per Up Govt rules. For more details about pay scale to refer official notice given below link.
UP Lekhpal New Selection Process :
Selection for UP Lekhpal Post will purely based on Merit of Written Exam. After Written Exam, Document Verification will be conducted for successful candidates. UP Lekhpal merit may drawn District wise & category wise. So Written Exam is main to get Lekhpal Job in Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of Subject||Total Marks||No. of Questions|
|Village Village Society & Development||25||25|
Some Notable Points regarding UP Lekhpal Exam is as follows :
- There can be 100 Questions in Exam comprising of 100 Marks.
- There will be No Negative Marking in UP Lekhpal Exam 2018.
- Time Duration cane 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes).
- Written Exam is of Intermediate Level.
- Exam will be conduct under Offline Mode on OMR Sheets.
|Examination Scheme||Marks||Total Marks|
UP LEKHPAL SYLLABUS 2018 WRITTEN EXAM
Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Exam comprises of Following Subjects. Topic wise details of each exam is provided below
General Hindi :
- तद्भव तत्सम
- वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द
- अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
Arithmetic & Statistics :
- Number System
- Profit Loss
- Classification of Facts
- Frequency Distribution
- Cumulative Frequency
- Formulation of Facts
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Frequency Polygon
- Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode & Polynomial.
- LCM & HCF
- Relation between LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Area theorem.
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem
- The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram
- The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Knowledge :
- General Science
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian History
- Freedom Movement
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography & Population.
Indian History :
- Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial
- Religious & Political Parties
- Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement
- Rise of nationalism.
World Geography :
- General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India
- Demographic Issues.
Village Society & Development :
- Village Development is Respect of India
- Village Development Programmes & Management
- Village Development Research
- Village Health Schemes
- Village Social
- Village Development & Land Reformation.