UPBEB Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB), Government of Uttar Pradesh invites On-line application for the post of 68500 Assistant Teacher for the basic Primary Schools of Basic Shiksha Parishad in various Districts. Apply Online before 05 February 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
UPBEB Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Teacher
- No. of Vacancy : 68500 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for UPBEB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C recognized by N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and passed primary level UPTET/CTET exam.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per Uttar Pradesh govt rules
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
UPBEB Selection Process : Selection will be based on written examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC Candidates, Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST candidates through e-challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI OR Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply UPBEB Vacancy : Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25.01.2018 to 05.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.01.2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 05.02.2018
- Last Date of Payment of Application Fees : 07.02.2018
- Last Date to fill remaining Online Application : 09.02.2018
- Date of Written Exam : 12.03.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/TETMANUAL/2018/VIGYAPTI.pdf
- Apply Online : http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
- Registration form : http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/registration.aspx